Room #404, 4th floor of South Building, Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies, Yoshida campus, Kyoto University
Yoshida-nihonmatsu, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto, 606-8501, Japan
- Our lab is located at building #93 in this campus map.
- Access information for Yoshida campus is also here.
- Please email us beforehand to visit our lab.
- Also, please call our office (extension: 9052) from the 1st floor of this building to go up the 4th floor.
- We suggest you take a hoop bus from Hachijo-gate at Kyoto station (京都駅八条口, Kyotoeki-Hachijo-guti) to the main gate of Kyoto Uni (京大正門前, Kyodai-seimonmae). It will take around 30 minutes in total.
- From Kyoto station, please take a Kyoto city bus #206 ( anti-clockwise, 反時計回り循環) and get off at Konoetohri (近衛通). It takes around 40mitutes or more.
- Also, you can take a city subway (京都市地下鉄烏丸線) from Kyoto station and get off at Marutamachi station (丸太町駅) and take a taxi to Kyoto University Yoshida-Ryo (京都大学吉田寮). It takes about 20 minutes from the Kyoto station.